[Test-Announce] 2015-03-09 @ ** 15:00 ** UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Sat Mar 7 08:10:31 UTC 2015

On 03/06/2015 11:16 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> # Date: 2015-03-09
> # Time: ** 15:00 UTC ** NOTE TIME CHANGE
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
> # Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
> Greetings testers!
>
> It's QA meeting time again! Daylight savings kicks in in North America
> (at least, my bit of it) this weekend, so I'm scheduling this meeting
> for 15:00 UTC. If your clocks go back this weekend, the meeting should
> be at the same local time as it was before. If your clocks don't go
> back, it will be one hour earlier.
>
> We signed off on Fedora 22 Alpha on Friday, so let's check we've done
> all the rest of the necessary work around Alpha and do a bit of
> planning ahead for Beta. We can also check in on upcoming Test Day
> events.
>
> If you have any other topic ideas, please reply to this mail and we'll
> add them in the meeting! Thanks folks.
>
> == Proposed Agenda Topics ==
>
> 1. Previous meeting follow-up
> 2. Fedora 22 Alpha final check-in
> 3. Fedora 22 Beta planning
> 4. Test Day check-in
> 5. Open floor
Wine 1.7.38 reportedly fixes the ability to install Windows apps
on 64 bit systems.  The inability to load windows apps into
wine is a profound defect.  Fedora should ship with a wine
that has useful functionality.

Also, considering the problems Nouveau has with the GTX970,
it would be useful if Fedora 22 were able to work with the
Nvidia driver.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com