[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 10:59:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
as I know dnf is also a command line tool, if I don't use a command line tool every day,
I always have to use the man pages. In don't find a tool with similar features like YUM,
for none experts in F22. The icon called "Software" in Gnome, has not sufficient features
to do all, what was possible with the "icon" yum.
Anyway I can use yum and dnf as command line line tool, as I sometimes did in F21,
but it's more uncomfortable work, compared  to F21 and to MS Windows.
Kind Regards