Problem with installing Fedora 22

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 14:08:44 UTC 2015

I have had a similar problem the first time.
Download iso RC3 Workstation x86_64,
downloadtime about 25 miniutes (yesterday,
short time after the annoncement). liveUsbCreator,
in the first time the media check was wrong, second
production on flash media (usbcreator), then I
could boot and install to external harddrive.