RC3 KDE Questions....

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Mar 8 04:09:01 UTC 2015

Not sure if this is the best place, or if the KDE list would be better, but.....

Installed the F22 KDE version and I've encountered at least 2 issues....

1.  Right click on the application launcher on the taskbar and select "Edit Applications" and nothing happens.

2.  From the application launcher, go to "Applications --> Settings" and select "Language" and you get an indication that something is starting....but nothing happens.

I found these trying to select an input method, I use ibus in F21.  Found ibus not to be installed by default and I think that was done in the past.

Known issues?