Fwd: [Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 21:40:33 UTC 2015

Ok, I just made on F21 2 screen shots to explain, what I am missing in F22. I
myself read the
manpages (yumex, dnf, or whatever I need), if it's neccessary
to use the command line.
But there are people, who decide, do I use linux or
something else. And when linux is too
complicated to apply, these, also young
people, students, will decide not to use linux.
That's the reason why I started
this thread. I am not a linux expert, as most of the QA testers,
but I think I
have a good overview over different computer systems.

-----Ursprüngliche
Mitteilung-----