[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:23:12 UTC 2015

On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 19:59:57 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> GNOME Software was the default (and only installed) graphical software
> manager in Fedora Workstation 21, and it's the same in Fedora
> Workstation 22. Its design and behaviour hasn't changed in any notable
> way.

I would be careful with the last claim.

In F22, it seems gnome-software doesn't display any programs anymore where
a screenshot is missing in the appdata file. AFAIR, Richard Hughes has
mentioned such a change on devel@ list. It seems this change is active for
F22 already.

Audacious is not displayed either anymore, and it features appdata files
with the screenshot commented out. Just the recent build I've done adds
an updated file from upstream with screenshots.