Screensaver in KDE/Plasma 5

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Wed Mar 11 12:21:28 UTC 2015

I am running what I think is an updated F22 system, and as far as I
can tell, I have screen saver turned off.  But if I am away, for not
sure how long it takes, my workstation goes to a screen for me to
enter my password to get back to my desktop.

I don't want that, not any screensavers nor anything.  I want it to
always stay on. I also went through power management to make sure it
was off there as well.

I did all the normal things I would do when had previous versions,
Fedora 21 and below, and they never did this once I configured it.

What am I missing?

--

Mike Chambers

Madisonville, KY