[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-03-16 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 15 16:46:06 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel tomorrow's QA meeting; I don't think
we have any major topics to cover and we can sync on F22 status during
the blocker review meeting. Does that sound OK? If anyone has any
topics they wanted to discuss or issues to go over from last week or
anything, please say so and we can go ahead and schedule the meeting.
Thanks!