[Test-Announce] 2015-03-23 @ ** 15:00 ** UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 23 01:49:58 UTC 2015

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2015-03-23
# Time: ** 15:00 UTC **
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's QA meeting time again! Remember, meeting time is now 15:00 UTC as
North America went to daylight savings time a couple of weeks ago - if
your timezone hasn't yet adjusted its clocks, the meeting might be an
hour earlier than you'd usually expect.

We didn't actually do previous meeting follow-up last time (whoops),
so we can catch up with a couple of meetings worth of that. We can
also check in on F22 status, and look at next steps in DNF testing.
Any other topic ideas? Please reply to this mail! Thanks folks.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 22 Beta status
3. DNF test planning