Self-Introduction: Giulio (juliuxpigface)

Giulio 'JuLiuX' juliux.pigface at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:01:16 UTC 2015

Hi guys

My real name is Giulio, I'm 22 and I'm from Trento (Italy). I have been
using Fedora since 2010 and I'd like to join the Fedora-QA team. Let's
spend SOME words about me, hehe...

My main hobby is... Well, testing new releases! I've been keeping alive
a KVM's guest with Fedora Rawhide and I have enjoyed some test-days.
Bug-hunting seems like a sort of game to me :). I have to study a lot
about the whole mechanism behind Fedora-QA, but I'm sure I'll have the
chance to learn a lot of new things. I'm also new to such things like
Mailing Lists and IRC, so I apologize for any mistake I'll make (if
any). My English is not perfect either. But I'm here for learning and
growing :)!

Other hobbies of mine involve Python (especially the framework Django),
reading book about development and IT in general.

And... You may wonder why my nickname looks a bit strange. I usually say
that I chose it because 'juliux' was already taken. Hmm, the truth is,
I'm a bit crazy, I love pigs and I like to distinguish myself from
masses! Oink oink!

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to.

Giulio (juliuxpigface)

Some information:
- FAS account: juliuxpigface
- mail: juliux {dot} pigface {at} gmail {dot} com