Beta TC4 Desktop TestCases: where should I post results?

Giulio 'juliuxpigface' juliux.pigface at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:03:30 UTC 2015

Hi all guys.

First of all, thank you for the welcome and the kind words.

Let's prepare some work for tomorrow's evening... I'd like to perform
some tests on my KVM against Beta TC4 Desktop.

I'm just a bit unsure about the right place which holds the results;
actually I found two pages.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC4_Summary#Desktop

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC4_Desktop?rd=Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test#Test_Matrix

What is the difference between the two pages? Where should I write my
results? I'm pretty sure the first is the preferred one (because other
users have inserted their work there). Am I right?

Thank you in advance.

// Giulio (juliuxpigface)