Fedora 22 Beta blocker bug status #1

Giulio 'juliuxpigface' juliux.pigface at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:18:10 UTC 2015

> Testers, please test and karma these updates:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libedit-3.1-11.20141030cvs.fc22
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4398 (you can up-
> karma that one if networking works in the TC4 installer)
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fedora-release-22-0.14

Hi Adam (and others). I'd like to ask you some questions:

1) Have you got a kickstart for building a custom 'boot.iso' with the
updated libedit-3.1-11.20141030cvs.fc22? It seems like it's a simple
case to test (just need to navigate through the GUI in Anaconda), but I
really have no idea about how I can build an appropriate ISO.

2) Ok, this is fine, I will test a TC4 installation this evening and
give my karma if networking works in Anaconda.

3) I have really no idea on how I can test the third case. Updating my
Rawhide and experiencing no evident issues is enough?

Sorry for the silly questions, but as I said, I'm new to this world so I
can't understand everything.

Kind regards

// Giulio (juliuxpigfacE)