F22 Beta TC4 Workstation, no shutdown possible

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 19:26:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have attached in the bug 1206056 now a complete logfile produced via journalctl -b-1, sofar I didn't try "shutdown -h now". I am waiting for a new Kernel, which is currently in production (see the bug mentioned). I will make an update with the new Kernel and then test again. Then I can try "shutdown -h now".
Kind Regards