F22 Beta: mouse is very very slow

Robert M. Albrecht lists at romal.org
Mon May 4 03:45:51 UTC 2015

HI,

I created a new file in /lib/udev/hwdb.d

[root at localhost hwdb.d]# cat 71-mouse-local.hwdb
# Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2.0
mouse:usb:v045ep071d:name:Microsoft Microsoft® 2.4GHz Transceiver V1.0:
  MOUSE_DPI=1000 at 250

and tried different setting with MOUSE_DPI.

Reloading should be done with
udevadm hwdb --update ; udevadm trigger /dev/input/event5
?

But
udevadm info /dev/input/event5 | grep MOUSE_DPI
never produces a MOUSE_DPI property. So I'm wondering, if the
hwdb-setting gets loaded at all ?

In Login-Screen (GDM) mouse movement is ok, it get's very slow after
login-screen.

mouse-dpi-tool does not produce any numbers (it always return 0).

The mouse is connected via a usb-wireless dongle, together with a keyboard.

Regards,
Robert