Interaction: firewall-applet's icon & firewalld

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:05:06 UTC 2015

…
> Moreover, it is worthwhile to implement them as is "Applet shows notifications"
> i.e. "notifications",
> so they can be enabled also in the applet with the checkbox in the right mouse menu.

I've tested it and concluded:
when the control of appearance of the applet is in the applet itself,
when the applet is in "none-show-inactive" mode,
therefore, does not show its icon in the systray,
dconf mechanism must be used to show it again.

For this reason alone the use of this feature is not homogeneous,
so I withdraw this part of the proposal.