F22 Beta: mouse is very very slow

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:18:54 UTC 2015

On 05/04/2015 02:37 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-05-04 at 11:31 -0500, Dan Mossor wrote:
>> I can confirm this using a Logitech MX510 mouse with the Logitech
>> 2.4GHz
>> "Unifying Receiver". Mouse is, for all intents and purposes,
>> unusable.
>> The keyboard (Logitech K350) glitches are far enough apart to be
>> usable,
>> but the mouse is a no-go.
>
> As you're using entirely different hardware but not *all* hardware is
> affected (my wired Logitech mouse is fine), this is very likely to be
> two different issues you should file separately.

Just to close this out....I moved my USB receiver from the back of the
tower case where it was ~1m away from the mouse and keyboard and not LOS
to the front of the tower where it is now LOS and ~.5m away, and my
issues have cleared up. Looks like faulty Logitech hardware in my case
(as my Wireless Performance MX mouse works just fine within 30m of the
receiver).

-Dan

--
Dan Mossor