FC22 KDE5 Application Edit

Adrian vk4tux at bigpond.com
Thu May 7 23:30:04 UTC 2015

Konsole output Well it was not installed , thankyou

Konsole output
[root at fedora22desk ~]#kmenuedit
bash: kmenuedit: command not found
[root at fedora22desk ~]#dnf provides kmenuedit
Last metadata expiration check performed 1:09:29 ago on Fri May  8
08:16:37 2015.
kmenuedit-5.2.2-1.fc22.x86_64 : KDE menu editor
Repo        : updates-testing

kmenuedit-5.3.0-1.fc22.x86_64 : KDE menu editor
Repo        : fedora

[root at fedora22desk ~]#dnf install kmenuedit
Last metadata expiration check performed 1:09:50 ago on Fri May  8
08:16:37 2015.
Dependencies resolved.
===============================================================================================================================

Package                       Arch                       Version
                             Repository                  Size
===============================================================================================================================

Installing:
kmenuedit                     x86_64                     5.3.0-1.fc22
                        fedora                     462 k

Transaction Summary
===============================================================================================================================

Install  1 Package

Total download size: 462 k
Installed size: 1.1 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
kmenuedit-5.3.0-1.fc22.x86_64.rpm
                                                              1.3 MB/s |
462 kB     00:00

Total
                                                                                          209 kB/s | 462 kB     00:02
Running transaction check
Transaction check succeeded.
Running transaction test
Transaction test succeeded.
Running transaction
  Installing  : kmenuedit-5.3.0-1.fc22.x86_64
                                                                              1/1
  Verifying   : kmenuedit-5.3.0-1.fc22.x86_64
                                                                              1/1

Installed:
  kmenuedit.x86_64 5.3.0-1.fc22

Complete!
[root at fedora22desk ~]#

It works, strange how it did not get called in as dependency with the
general kde install I did.

Thankyou again

Adrian ... vk4tux