Anyone with two AMDs?

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 11 21:25:52 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 12:44 +0200, poma wrote:

> Are you're trying to build the whole kernel to test only one module?

If he's using my approach, yes, he is. There's nothing fundamentally
wrong with that. It takes a bit longer, but hey - there's lots of ways
to pass time. I've usually found it more trouble than it's worth to
isolate individual modules and rebuild them against an existing
kernel, but as I said in my original mail, both approaches are
perfectly valid.