F22 Final: karma requests

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 12 01:38:49 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 17:44:51 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>* https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-7721 (something
>for the Games spin, karma it if it runs -

Note something odd happen with this one, probably because I edited it to
add a second build. Bohdi said it was in testing, but the two packages
weren't in the testing repo. I did an unpush and push to testing to get the
rpms in testing, but you might need to grab the builds from koji.

I'd like fish fillets (fillets-ng) to be one of the featured on the games
spin web page. However, I found that the lua 5.2 fix for it didn't work
and the program wouldn't start. Fortunately recebtly some made a lua 5.1
compat library and I was able to switch it to using that and it seems to
work OK now.

I need some independent confirmations that the change really works so
I can get the fixed version on the games spin media.

Thanks.