A DNF problem -

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Tue May 12 15:38:50 UTC 2015

Hi,
in my case it seemed to be the time factor. Possibly in the 3 hours between the 2 updates, something in the network? was synchronized, possibly between the different servers, where the updates were dowloaded, first unsuccessfully, 3 hours later successfully. I had not to do any synchronizing in my system.
Kind Regards