Anaconda goes Python 3

Charles-Antoine Couret renault at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 18 09:58:10 UTC 2015

Hello,
I tested it this morning in VM (GNOME Boxes application).
No problem, no bug.
I changed the locale (French), keyboard layout. I configured manually
partitions with 4 standards partitions, encrypted and with different
FS.
I installed Fedora Workstation version and I added root password and
user account.

During these steps, no bug. The only "glitch" is the bar for
difficulty of password : in LUKS password, the bar is higher than bars
for root and user password. It is ugly this difference, but it is not
a functional problem of course.
For me, performances are better than older Anaconda.

It is my review, I hope this feedback will be useful for you.
Regards,
Charles-Antoine Couret