oversized icons in nautilus

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sun May 24 07:26:46 UTC 2015

On 05/24/2015 08:50 AM, Joachim Backes wrote:

> Perhaps what you described is an additional (nautilus) problem.

Probably. My issue looks different (C.f. attachment; "Fedora" icon theme
w/ nautilus under xfce).

I guess, what I am facing are part of xfce/Gnome interoperability
issues. AFAIS, there seem to be quite a few, more.

They are handicapping usability to an extend, it's not unlikely, I'll
stay with fc21 on my production systems, at least for now.

Ralf