Live media changes systemtime to UTC

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sat May 30 15:08:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
just have tested this problem on F21: Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-21-5.iso.
this problem does not occur with Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-21-5.iso.

To make a resume:
Only loading a Fedora live media iso, also not installing these media,
leads to a change of system time to UTC, tested via booting Windows 8.1 afterwards,
- in F20 LXDE i686 and
- in F22 Workstation x86_64
but not
- in F21 Workstation x86_64

For me it seems an error occured in F20 was corrected in F21
and occurs again in F22
Kind Regards