f22 -> rawhide - dnf | fedup problems

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sun Nov 1 05:25:19 UTC 2015

People,

Years ago I installed Rawhide - which didn't go so well - so since then
I have stuck to the normal liveCD/USB ISOs - which I have always been
pretty impressed with - thanks people!

Just now, since f23 is so close, I thought "what could go wrong with
upgrading to Rawhide as test exercise now" - well a couple of things as
it turns out - I attach outputs from StdErr for both the dnf and fedup
attempts.

I am not fussed about getting these problems sorted out (I can wait for
the proper release again) - I just thought it might be useful for people
to know what I got?

Regards,

Phil.
--