[F24 Criteria Change] FreeIPA Upgrades

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 16:07:47 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:02:32AM -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> I propose that the following release criterion be added for Fedora 24
> and onwards:

I'm not opposed to this, but I also don't want to pile up the
possibilities of things which grind the release to a halt. It'd be nice
if any new criterion also come with some plan to help ensure that the
thing is likely to be working long before the release validation, and
then the release validation is just that - validation.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>