Karma request: lorax updates for F21 and F22

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 19:43:36 UTC 2015

Hi, folks! I noticed shortly before the dnf-plugin-system-upgrade
updates for F21 and F22 got pushed stable that there's a dependency
problem: they obsolete fedup and fedup-dracut, but the lorax packages
in F21 and F22 still depend on those two things. lorax is required by
livecd-tools, so it's possible quite a few people may have lorax
installed, and they will get a dependency error when trying to update
now.

So, can folks please karma these two updates quickly:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-03704e55e8
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-42168cf2a1

actually testing lorax fully is a pain (you'd have to build a boot.iso
or something), but you can run a live image creation, if you like. You
could also just do what I did and eyeball the changes:

https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax/commits/f22-branch
https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax/commits/f21-branch
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/lorax.git/log/?h=f22
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/lorax.git/log/?h=f21

and see that really nothing changed besides the dependencies. It'd be
great to have these updates pushed stable ASAP so people don't see
dependency issues on release day. Thanks!