Having some Libreoffice documents opening very slowly

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 13:11:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

> having a weird F23 effect: I have some libreoffice documents
> opening very slowly in gnome or gnome classic desktops.
>
> But if running libreoffice in xfce, lxde or openbox envirents,
> the docs get opened fast (as expected), The in F22 inside gnome
> desktop.
>
> Anybody has seen this?

not exactly this, but LO takes ages to start on my system with KDE

by coincidence "ages" seems to be about the same as opening printing
dialogue in Seamonkey takes ages

so far it hasn't bothered me enough to investigate/report

but as you speak about similar problem ... printer
configuration/availability timeouts might (or might not) be one direction
where to look for the problem

K.

--
Karel Volný