Kernel Regression Testing

Alexander Kolesnikov fp.karter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:00:59 UTC 2015

UPD:

Output of test on console stopped on that:

Test suite called with stress
./default/selinux-dac-controls                                   PASS
./default/sysfs-perms                                            PASS
./default/modsign                                                SKIP
./default/stack-randomness                                       PASS
./default/paxtest                                                PASS
./default/posix_timers                                           PASS
./default/mq-memory-corruption                                   PASS
./default/libhugetlbfs                                           SKIP
./default/memfd                                                  PASS
./default/cachedrop                                              PASS
./default/timer-overhead                                         PASS
./default/insert_leap_second                                     PASS