2015-11-09 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 9 22:04:40 UTC 2015

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 16:00:14 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-11-09/fedora-qa.2015-11-09-16.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 16:00:21)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 16:04:52)
  * "kparal and adamw to update Common Bugs" - that got done, we've both
    added stuff, I've got one more issue to add today  (adamw, 16:05:27)
  * "adamw to check in with bcl and wwoods on dnf-plugin-system-upgrade
    updates status and lorax" - well, the dnf updates went out without
    lorax at first, but we got lorax pushed soon after, so hopefully it
    didn't cause any big problems  (adamw, 16:06:37)
  * "adamw to draft up proposal for better handling of 'special
    blockers'" - didn't get that done yet, some other stuff came up
    (adamw, 16:07:37)
  * ACTION: adamw to draft up proposal for better handling of 'special
    blockers'  (adamw, 16:07:45)

* Release criteria and test case changes  (adamw, 16:10:18)
  * ACTION: adamw to finish off the 'installer help' criteria / test
    case changes  (adamw, 16:12:43)
  * kparal suggests combining bios and UEFI upgrade tests and proposing
    a criterion for N+2 upgrades  (adamw, 16:18:34)

* Test Day planning  (adamw, 16:20:44)

* taskotron, openQA etc. targets  (adamw, 16:28:17)
  * taskotron targets for f24 cycle: disposable clients and dist-git
    style tasks  (adamw, 16:30:57)
  * openQA targets for f24 cycle: public deployment and post-install
    testing  (adamw, 16:33:45)
  * beaker targets for f24 cycle: do the best we can, but it'd be good
    to have it deployed and running *something* even just as an example
    (adamw, 16:41:02)
  * around january, taskotron/openqa/beaker hosts will be subject to
    some network changes  (adamw, 16:45:49)

* Open floor  (adamw, 16:50:20)
  * ACTION: adamw to work with releng to get rawhide nightly boot.iso
    compose working and create an initial f24 nightly validation event
    (adamw, 16:55:22)

Meeting ended at 16:58:15 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to draft up proposal for better handling of 'special blockers'
* adamw to finish off the 'installer help' criteria / test case changes
* adamw to work with releng to get rawhide nightly boot.iso compose
  working and create an initial f24 nightly validation event

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to draft up proposal for better handling of 'special blockers'
  * adamw to finish off the 'installer help' criteria / test case
    changes
  * adamw to work with releng to get rawhide nightly boot.iso compose
    working and create an initial f24 nightly validation event
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------