Fedora Rawhide 20151110 compose check report

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 10 18:59:16 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 11:43 -0500, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Cloud_atomic disk raw x86_64
>
> Images in this compose but not Rawhide 20151109:
>
> Cloud disk raw i386
> Generic boot x86_64
> Cloud disk qcow x86_64
> Cloud docker x86_64
> Generic boot i386
> Cloud vagrant libvirt x86_64
> Cloud vagrant virtualbox x86_64
> Cloud disk raw x86_64
> Cloud disk qcow i386
> Scientific_kde live i386
>
> Images in Rawhide 20151109 but not this:
>
> Lxde live x86_64
> Lxde live i386
> Soas live x86_64
> Xfce live i386
> Soas live i386
> Lxde disk raw armhfp
> Workstation disk raw armhfp
> Mate live i386
>
> Failed openQA tests: 46 of 52

The failures here are more Cantarell font rendering fallout: Cantarell
0.0.18 hit Rawhide back on 2015-11-02 while nightly generation was
broken, today is the first time we've actually got images and run the
tests with the rendering changes in that version, and a few needles
have broken. I'm generating new needles now, I'll try and remember to
re-generate the report afterwards (anaconda actually seems to be in
fairly good shape).