Did bugzilla's redirect checking get more strict in the last few days?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 11 17:58:32 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 15:18:29 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>I am unable to login to bugzilla today and I think it is because the
>redirect test has gotten stricter but I am not sure. I saw this happen
>months ago with a direct bookmark, but I only had to try a second
>time. Now I keep getting sent back to unable to trust my login attempt
>page, so I think some new test got added.

This appears to have been a change in Firefox's whitelisting for cookies.
In the past you just gave a domain name, but now it also seems to track
connection type or perhaps port. While some of my entries ended up being
associated with https connections, my bugzilla one got associated only
with http connections, which is what broke authentication. White listing
https://bugzilla.redhat.com got things working again.