problems with redhat bugzilla?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Oct 1 12:24:28 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Qua, 2015-09-30 at 14:41 +0200, Karel Volný wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just FTR,

what FTR means ?

> > Bugzilla doesn't not accept weak password anymore .
>
> not exactly true, now I have weaker password than before Bugzilla forced me
> to change it
>
> and by "weaker" I mean _really weak_ ... but if that is what do the admins
> consider more secure, well ... not my problem

Maybe my assumption was not totally correct but now bugzilla says:

The password must contain at least one:

    letter
    special character
    digit

After the new "Mozilla says hacker compromised Bugzilla and used stolen
‘security-sensitive’ info to attack Firefox users" , I thought RedHat
adopted strong passwords, IMHO should be adopted (in bugzilla ) ...

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.