Self Introduction - Luis Riquelme

Luis Riquelme asleqia at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:34:11 UTC 2015

Hello Folks !

I'm Luis Riquelme, i'm from Chile and I've using Linux since 2006, but i
start using Fedora since Laughlin version. Actually i'm finish the career
of Software Engineer but my focus is be informatic teacher for children.
obviously using Fedora as Distro in the school and Open Sources Tools.

Well my skills are Ruby,Javascript and GO (but not to much ). Also i don't
have to much knowledge about QA, but testing package will be a good
experience for me. I Know that Fedora will be out soon released, so i'm not
sure if my help is helpful for the community, but anyway i'm ready for help
to the open source !!

my best regards :)