Self-introduction: (Denis Otugo)

Denis Otugo mrdenisotugo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:36:29 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone , My Name Is Denis Otugo And I Am From Nigeria And I Am 18.
I Have Been Into Linux For Well 1 year And I Was Introduced into
Linuxhood By Ubuntu 14.04 , And As A Avid Windowoer Never Have I Felt
More Alive WIth My PC. Since Then I Have Distrohopped Every Linux
Distro Possible Dabbling In This Or That, Then I Stumbled Unto Fedora
Last Month With The Fedora Games With XFCE Spin. I Have Been Into
Linux Servers For 3 Years But Never Even Aware That It Could Be
Somethings Else And I Want To Make That Something Else Better.