fedora 23 Shutdonw problem

miguel bokerones.fritos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:55:55 UTC 2015

No I'm not autologin.

This is simple. Press
 the power button, start my fedora com ssd hard disk that has the
partition only "/" and "/ data" the rest is on a hard drive conven HDD.
We got to gdm and the user list appears, in my case there is only one.
If from there on the top right, I click the off button, then it goes
directly, instantly and smoothly. But
 if I log in gnome when you finish using the pc, at shutdown from the
top right in the off button, I get the appropriate menu and pulse
shutdown, and automatically turns off the display and is supposed you
should turn off the PC. But do not be turned off, the CPU fan stays on.
The only way I can shut it down leaving my pc button for 6 seconds or
removing the power.
Could jornalct search parameter and some more about the shutdown
process to see if I see where failure ?. I mean, you know what I should
put to filter parameter information jornalctl for it?