Current F23 install breaks some gnome keyring applications

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:50:33 UTC 2015

Was banging my head against a wall trying to work out why I could no longer
push/pull from our git repo ...

After blaming networks for a bit realised that removing the gnome-keyring
credential helper allowed git to work.

Found that something similar, which I expect to be the root cause, was
already filed as bz#1267570

Since using the gnome keyring isn't an unusual configuration for git usage
check your credential helper if you have and symptoms of git hanging in F23
till the gnome-keyring issues are fixed.