new information of Rapid Photo Downloader, can You add the new version to F23 updates?

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 15:36:12 UTC 2015

Hi,
I sent Damon Lynch, the developper of Rapid Foto Downloader, debug traces of the current Rapid Photo Downloader. His answer is:
"The developers of a library Rapid Photo Downloader uses, Pillow, decided to change the name and functionality of an existing function. I don't know what other incompatible changes they've made to Pillow. I'm not using the Pillow library for the next version and I don't want to put the time into figuring out how to make Rapid Photo Downloader 0.4.x compatible with the latest version of Pillow.
My suggestion is to use the next version of Rapid Photo Downloader."

Is it possible to push the next version of Rapid Photo Downloader to F23, when it's available?
Kind regards