liveCD F23 Final RC5 -- is this a problem?

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 06:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just installed F23 Final Desktop x86_64  RC5 from a usb flash medium (liveusbcreator) to an other usb flash medium (32GB). I run the liveCD installed F23, after wards I didn't shutdown the liveCD, but I went to restart to start the new installation, the Laptop tried to restart but it remained in displaying "Acer" on the screen, my assumption is, that by some procedure bios did not restart correctly? I have seen this also previously in RC3. I think I can reproduce this. Worthwhile to investigate or should I forget it?
Kind Regards