liveCD F23 Final RC5 -- is this a problem?

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 09:51:02 UTC 2015

Hi,
installed now RC6. It's the same. I install F23 Final RC6 Desktop x86_64 from liveCD on usb media. After installation I leave liveCD via restart, not via shutdown. In the restart phase bios of my Acer laptop is blocked, it seems forever. When I leave liveCD via shutdown, the procedure is "normal", as I also would expect for restart. But there is nothing permanent "written" to bios. Worthwhile for a bug?
Kind regards