F23 Beta 1 Workstation x86_64, first shutdown, error

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 08:20:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
- installed F23 Beta 1 Workstation x86_64 on external disk from usb flash medium
- dnf update
- installation of about 20 user programs
- Gnome SW utility update was requested by the system
- Gnome SW utility update started
- system tries to shutdown - error, see screenshot
- after power off and start again the system performed the update as normally the system does.

This procedure was directly after installation, the error occured during the trial of a first shutdown after installation.
I took the screenshot, because this might point to an error or not, I don't know.
Kind Regards