F23: # dnf update dnf* rpm* ==> no repos configured

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Sep 25 17:53:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-09-25 at 11:16 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
> […]
>
> Did you try
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=687661
> (dnf-1.1.2-3.fc23)?

I hadn't, but I just did a "yum-deprecated update" then "yum-deprecated
update" and I got:

 	dnf.noarch 0:1.1.2-3.fc24

and it's dependencies, which I believe is the putative upgrade that
works. Certainly "dnf list kernel" works again.

Moral of this story: dnf test suite is sub-standard and the CI and
upload policy is in need of some adjustment – although Fedora Rawhide
is "on the edge" and "seat of the pants" dnf is the single most
important bit, and so the tests and CI should reflect this.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk