[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic Maintainer

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Jul 1 15:13:39 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 13 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 05:19 pm, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> > I think it will be good if we can
> > release Sarah from this complcation, as she already has enough work on
> > her plate.
>
> I think the policy which Sarah mentioned that till we choose she elected
> herself to maintain the list. Munzir if you do not want to maintain the
> list, I can take this one. Just let us know what you think.

Yes, please Sherif take that from my shoulder. You will maintain it much
better than me.

> > I am probably going to renegotiate their decision some time later,
> > especially after the clear explanation offered by Bernd.

> They made a decision and that would be it and it really ended it. It is an
> open source project after all. So let us not talk about if they were here,
> and focus on getting the work done.

I agree. I really don't like to discuss it again. A lot of time is wasted on
this. I respect your view point karouri. but as Mr. Sherif said they chose
not to maintain it (6/1). Period.

> > Sherif has already voted, and I am voting now (for).
> > If Eldesoky says ok, I think we can proceed.
>
> M. Desoky can you please speak up, and vote  :)

Eldesoky please say no ;)

> > Think of that 'list' matter..
>
> As I said, I can maintain this and leave Munzir with the headeach of the
> modules :)

Please do.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA