[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 & Arabic Translation

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Tue Jul 6 12:29:44 UTC 2004

Guys,
   As the last announcement of the the deadlines.
I would like to discuss and see where we stand.

I spent the last two days fixing a problem with
my CVS access, thanks to Sarah I got this fixed
few hours ago. I wanted to finish the Anaconda,
now I am happy to see that Basem Narmok took it :)

I want to know when we are expecting to have 100%
done? Munzir where are you wrt to the dist file?

I had a look at some of the files translated,
and I really find a lot of poor grammer, and
weired translation, which need serious QA.

So I belive the QA process will take more time
than just the translaiton took. So how about we
start this at least for the stuff are done.

I have sometime this week which I can really
would like to use fully to help here.

There are some terms we need to discuss about
how the best translation for it.

So guys, what do you think we should do?

First I think we should put schdule to meet
FC3 timelines and have this release come with
100% translation.

Second, I think we need to discuss the terms
and translation to reach a point where it is
acceptable.

Thirs, QA Process :)

Please let me know what you guys think, and how
we should go on from here.

Thanks

Sherif