[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 & Arabic Translation

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 14:12:44 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Munzir Taha wrote:

> I have just committed the file. Let's discuss if you have any issues in our
> translation work ;)

Thanks Munzir :) I will have a look. I did not reply
you privious email yet because I am preparing a proposal
to work on that, and calling-in for participation from
other groups :)

We have now about 14 person on the list. I hope all
are welling to review translation and help out here :)
I will be getting a place ready where we have a WIKI,
Forum and place to upload files if needed.

Will let you guys know once I am done :)

Thanks

Sherif