[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 & Arabic Translation

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 23:21:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Omar Tarabay wrote:

> alsalamu alikum,
>
> my name is Omar Tarabai, i am welling to review any translations but i
> realy don't know how to checkout the po files
>
> Thanks
>
> Tarabai

Omar,
    The files are available on :

http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=40

Is that good enough for you to have a look on the files
and give us your feedback here on the review ?

If you go to that URL you should see "Fedora Core PO Files"
Link, click on it, and it should expand with different
other links , each for certain part of Fedora Core.

Let me know if this is can help you review the files :)

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Anyone else here are welling to help ? I guess we need
ppl to start talking :)

Thanks

Sherif