[Fedora-trans-ar] Place for Reviews & Docs

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 14:45:07 UTC 2004

> The site is promising sherif. Thanks for the effort. I don't know why I feel
> you make/register a site every minute ;)

LOL .. The site was for totally something else, but I am just
using it. Also I am packaging arabeyes fonts, and other apps in RPM,
Resala Linux, and one more to come (the main reason for the site :) )

> There is only one thing which I didn't like very much in the site. It's
> encoding is ISO. It would be much better if utf is used, especially that the
> site contains a category of Quran which can't be rendered properly in ISO.

I will change it.

> Just one point wich is very important. The webcvs!
> When QA begins people will change what others have done. We need an easy way
> to track those changes, discuss them and decide whether the original or the
> new translation is correct.

After all the modules are in "finish" state you are the onlyone who has
a commit access as a maintainer (Thats as far as I understood from
the maintainer policy announced). So We only need a place where
we can place updated files, discuss things, and you will be the one
to commit. I can add webcvs to interface with fedora CVS though
if needed (I will have to check first if I can do that). Or
we may ask :

Sarah, is there a webcvs already in place ? If not are you
guys planning to do so?

Thanks

Sherif