[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation and QA status

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Jul 30 23:15:57 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 04 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 01:06 pm, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Arbi'a 03 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 02:29 pm, Mohamed Eldesoky
wrote:
> > Anything I can do ??
> > Do you want me to review any files, Munzir ??
>
> Thanks for the great help, Mohamed,
> I will be very happy if you help me on the dist.po file. I will send you
> privately a 100+ strings and let me see how long will it take from you? ;)

Mohamed, have you done anything with the file? I know you are busy but I need
some help. Now, 400 + strings remaing of this huge file. If you think the
file is large can I ask you to translate only the first 60?

The good new: We have finished the translation of OpenOffice.org, most of kde
and only 400 strings remaining from Fedora. By the end of next week I would
like to announce 100% Fedora translation inshallah.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA