[Fedora-trans-ar] Common Words or Phrases..

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Jul 30 23:21:25 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 07 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 04:57 pm, maha helwa wrote:
> Hello All..
>
> Well sorry for being out of your discussions and couldn't follow up your
> emails..
> but seems munzir and desokey making a good couple here and enjoying their
> work :)) Masha` Allah..

Thanks for the encouragement!

> i'd like to suggest something.. if we could parse the whole files..and
> collect just the common words then unify its translation or to at least to
> insure it's unified..
> something like 'debug' Munzir suggested a translation and desokey did the
> translation..
> this word could be in other files translated by other ppl with old
> translation still kept there.. so to be consistent i suggest collecting all
> the common words into one single file and translate or review all of them..

Sure you are right. As Sherif suggest we will go through all these issues
after finishing the translation. I hope by next week inshallah. Priority one
would be a glossary list, better to be discussed with other groups if we
agree together ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA