[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: a question regarding cvs commit

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Jun 30 21:05:42 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 12 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 07:00 pm,
fedora-trans-ar-request at redhat.com wrote:

> I had a look this morning, there is ar.po in specspo/ directory, and the

Here you say it's in specspo/ directory.

> translation status is:
> ar.po
> 1591 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 1150 untranslated
> messages.
>
> cvs status -v ar.po
> File: ar.po             Status: Up-to-date
>
>    Working revision:    1.5
>    Repository revision: 1.5     /usr/local/CVS/specspo/dist/ar.po,v

Here it appears in specspo/dist/ar.po!! However, I tried both as you can see.

>    Sticky Tag:          (none)
>    Sticky Date:         (none)
>    Sticky Options:      (none)
>

> What I would suggest is that you move your translated file somewhere
> else,

I have already tried this

[munzir at localhost cvs]$ cvs -z9 co specspo/ar.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/munzir/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs server: warning: new-born specspo/ar.po has disappeared

[munzir at localhost cvs]$ cvs status -v specspo/ar.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/munzir/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs server: nothing known about specspo/ar.po
File: no file ar.po             Status: Unknown

   Working revision:    No entry for ar.po
   Repository revision: No revision control file

[munzir at localhost cvs]$ cvs status -v specspo/dist/ar.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/munzir/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs [status aborted]: no such directory `specspo/dist'

> But make sure your newly added file doesn't waste the work already done !!
> Mohamed Eldesoky

Sure.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA