[Fedora-trans-ar] system-config-securitylevel DONE

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Sun Sep 5 00:27:20 UTC 2004

Guys ,
    Maha just finished system-config-securitylevel .. which had 173 strings.
Maha has problem with CVS and unable to submite her work. I did review
the translation and changed couple of strings, and will submit it for her.

Maha , can you please release the module so I can submit this for you ?

By this we are have only totall of 35 strings left.

I have the following still need someone to translate:

help-screens-C  2 strings left
system-config-date  6 strings left
system-config-samba  5 strings left
system-switch-im   1 string left
anaconda   21 strings left

I took the first .. I belive 3 ppl should finish this in one or two days.
Who would like to take a lead of finishing this. We are almost done,
so let us please get this done.

Thanks

Sherif